Five Local Restaurants Compete for Best Burger Title: Who has the best burger around?
The 2019 Great Neighbors’ Food Fight competition and fundraiser features delicious burgers from five local restaurants. Supporters can purchase a card, try the burgers and then cast their vote to help decide who wins.
Proceeds from card sales go towards the emergency and supportive service programs at Neighbors, Inc.
- 2019 Great Neighbors’ Food Fight Contest runs February 1 to March 31, 2019
- Cards are $30 each and include one designated burger at each of the five participating restaurants, including:
- B-52 Burgers & Brew: The Hangover Burger
- BLVD Bar + Grille: BLVD Bourbon Bacon Burger
- Jersey’s Bar & Grill: Cheesiest Burger
- MN Kaposia Club: Stockyards Burger
- Mississippi Pub: All American Burger
- Cards can be purchased online or at the Neighbors, Inc.'s office during regular business hours.
This is the fifth year of the annual Food Fight competition and fundraiser. Over $23,000 has been raised for Neighbors from this competition since its inception four years ago!