Essential duties include:
- Manages the team of stakers and designers to ensure that responsibilities are assigned, and the execution of tasks are completed according to the scope, schedule, budget, risk constraints, and quality requirements.
- Manages locators, including contractors.
- Participates in project scoping, costing and proposal preparation, interviews, and negotiations to the extent required.
- Plans, organizes, communicates and coordinates project.
- Leads and works closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.
- Organizes, manages and maintains project information and records systems.
- Achieves project objectives including quality/scopes, budgets, and schedules.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Must possess a minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Five years of supervisory and management experience within those 10 years is required.
- Demonstrated capabilities and success in managing medium to large projects.
- Ability to manage multi-office projects and multiple projects concurrently.
- Operating knowledge and experience with personal computers.
- Thorough knowledge of utility system operations and construction.
- Working knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC) and National Electric Safety Code (NESC).
- General knowledge of construction techniques and an ability to read plans and specifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities.