A Financial Service Representative is responsible for delivering exceptional service, teller duties, cross selling deposit products, referring lending opportunities, and responding to member service questions/inquiries. Other duties include: opening personal accounts; savings, checking money market, and certificate of deposit accounts.
Must be knowledgeable to cross-sell all credit union products and services independently. Responsible for ensuring the financial stability and the member experience commensurate with the best interest of the members, the employees, and the credit union.
Summary of qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Cash handling or teller experience.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while working under pressure.
- Strong teamwork, quality service, interpersonal skills, analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills are needed.
Work Environment: The position is scheduled during credit union business hours. Business office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:45 am to 4:45pm, Friday, 8:45 am to 6:15 pm and rotating Saturdays from 8:45 am-12:15 pm. Requires the ability to work flexible hours; approximately 30 hours per week and may lead to a full time position which will be dependent on performance.
How to apply: Send a resume or send an email telling us about yourself including contact information to email@example.com.