Honor and Announce the River Heights Chamber's 2020 Small Business of the Year
Keynote Speaker: Scott Welle, #1 Best Selling Author and Founder of Outperform The Norm
Outperform the Norm: Join us with Scott Welle as he shares the peak performance strategies used by high achievers to take your “game” to the next level:
- Shift ONE word in your vocabulary that can lead to 30% more happiness and fulfillment
- Unleash sustainable energy, stamina and physical vibrancy, so you are as fresh at 4 pm as you are at 8 am
- Implement a 4-step process to thrive through change, personally and professionally
- Challenge limiting beliefs about your performance standards that may be holding you back
- Unlock the mindset shift that world-class performers use to get stronger from adversity
This dynamic, high-energy presentation will help you raise your personal standard of excellence and give you an effortless action plan to put into place immediately.
Please join us - register in advance through Zoom Here!
Inver Grove Heights is home to Dakota County's SMART Center (Safety & Mental Health Alternative Response Training). This project was made possible through a bipartisan bill co-sponsored by former House Rep Regina Barr (pictured with Congresswoman Craig cutting the ribbon). pic.twitter.com/gCF0…
Are you a current member looking for opportunities to grow your network?
Are you a business owner/ rep/ community member wanting to learn about the Chamber advantage?
Join us Tuesday morning at Key Community Bank! pic.twitter.com/uyxt…
RT @commishatkins Thank you to River Heights Marina and owner Joe Harms for donating a boat slip for use by the IGH Fire Department, which will save firefighters significant response time when rescues are required on the Mississippi. pic.twitter.com/OxwH…