Inver Grove Heights Local Issues Meeting
March 8, 2018
Inver Grove Heights School District
- CALL TO ORDER AND INTRODUCTIONS – Ruth Bader
- A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR – Key Bank
- BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT – Allrounder Remodeling
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Representative Regina Barr
- Minnesota State Senate – Senator Matt Klein
- Congressman Lewis Representative
- IGH City Council – Councilmember Bartholomew
- IGH City Update – Community Development Director, Tom Link ( and monthly guests)
- IGH School District– Superintendent Dave Bernhardson
- IHCC/DCTC update – Michelle Boe or President Tim Wynes
- River Heights Chamber/Progress Plus – Jennifer Gale
- OTHER COMMUNITY BUSINESS/FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Legislative Reception at Lost Spur Golf Course Tuesday, March 13 4:40 – 6 p.m.
CoffeeNet at Good Samaritan Society on March 22 at 8 a.m.
Business Card Exchange on March 29 at 4:30 p.m. at enVision
State of the County Address on April 4th at Southview Country Club at 7:30 a.m.
Small Business Awards Tradeshow and Lunch at Southview Country Club on April 12 at 11 a.m
Annual Golf Classic at Southview Country Club on June 16 at 11 a.m.